This adorable little box was submitted to us by Janlia Chong of Printable Passions Itís so cute it can be used as a gift all by itself! Simply print, cut and assemble! Add your own embellishments such as stickers to
make your "Cubby House Gift Box" more personalized.
Sticker or sticky tape (to close front door)
1) Print the Cubby House template (see below) onto your desired card stock.
2) Cut the roof and house out carefully and score along foldlines. Cut door out leaving one side as the hinge for package opening.
3) Assemble the pieces as shown in the finished project-except for the roof.
4) Fill your Cubby House with candy or gift.
5) Attach the roof onto the house.
6) Place a sticker (or sticky tape) over door to close gift box.
7) Decorate and personalize your Cubby House with stickers, cutouts or other embellishments.
The Crafty PC
- Matching Your Creativity with Today's Technology
Copyright © 2000-2013 The Crafty PC, LLC. All Rights Reserved.